Elma 2000X is a new and unique voltage tester with high safety and lots of clever details including: Long and highly flexible lead, fast attachment “click on” of test probe to the instrument, changeable test tips 2/4 mm and integrated protective cover with sockets to prevent loosing the test tips.
Elma 2000X have many extra functions to ease the work dag, for example full voltage indication without batteries, preventing accidents and misreading. The instrument has auto select of function, making it virtually impossible to operate wrong.
• Voltage test, 2 pole with LED (12-690V AC/DC)
• Voltage test, 1 pole, indicating phase
• Phase rotation test, 2 pole
• Continuity with LED and acoustic signal
• Automatic self test function.
• Full voltage indication, even without batteries
• Automatic on/off function – no buttons
• Build in, bright white, LED flashlight
• Double insulation, IP65, GS approved CAT IV 600V.
Elma 2000X is provided with battery and fulfills IEC 61243-3, EN 61010-1 KAT IV 600 and TUV/GS.